Solect is currently seeking a full-time Construction Manager to help lead, manage and build solar projects in the New England area. The ideal candidate will work well with the Solect organization including the Project Management team and Design and Regulatory teams. This person will be accountable for safety, quality, and on-time projects while delivering an excellent customer experience. He/She will be a driven, self-starter with a passion for the solar industry and the desire to propel a fast-growing Solar Development firm to regional prominence. This is a hands-on position with expectations of several days per week being in the field. The position requires the ability to manage a large volume of projects while demonstrating excellent communication. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a key to success in this role. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team and participate in the solar (PV) industry from the ground up.
- Manage several project managers, site supervisors, and material procurement.
- Provide excellent customer experience.
- Create a work environment that promotes collaboration and teamwork.
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately and timely, including Salesforce updates, project plans, and various reporting and reconciliation.
- Manage and share best practices for construction. Always looking for ways to improve on cost and quality.
- Perform site visits to validate workmanship, meet with customers, and ensure quality, safety, and cleanliness.
- Plan workload and assignments to achieve efficiency, predictability, and delighted customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Administrative- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Competent in using computers and navigating various software applications. Entering job-related information into Salesforce.
- Communication Skills- Excellent written and verbal communication a must! Ability to move fast and communicate clearly with numerous parties during the course of the day, including customers and vendors.
- NABCEP certifications
- OSHA certifications
- Construction Supervisor License
- Minimum 3 years PV Solar experience including at least 2 years of managing people directly
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest addressing relevant experience and qualifications, along with a resume to Frank Newhard, Sr. VP of Operations, at email@example.com.