Solect is currently seeking a full-time Site Supervisor to help ensure quality, safety, efficiency, and great customer experiences. The ideal candidate will facilitate communication between field and office staff, manage the subcontractors, ensure site safety, adhere to project schedules, and work with the Project Manager to consistently deliver great customer experiences. He/She will be a driven, self-starter with a passion for the solar industry and the desire to propel a fast-growing Solar Development firm to regional prominence. The position requires the ability to manage a large volume of projects while demonstrating excellent communication. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a key to success in this role. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team and participate in the solar (PV) industry from the ground up.
- Ensure safety expectations are being carried out for every installation including training and inspecting.
- Manage the subcontractors in accordance with the project plan.
- Make sure sites are always clean and safe.
- Communicate daily with Project managers, other office staff as needed, and with the customer.
- Manage any change orders that may happen in the field.
- Validate the final installation is 100% aligned to the design, the number of panels, the KW installed, the Asbuilt 1-line and the site plan.
- Achieve consistent excellent customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Administrative- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs. Will need to input data into salesforce
- Must be able to climb ladders to get on roof tops for inspections and to talk with subs.
- Communication skills- Must be able to communicate well verbally and in writing. Must be able to give feedback to subs when they are not meeting our standards.
- 2 years working in Solar and at least 1 working in the field.
- OSHA 10 certification required, OSHA 30 preferred
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest addressing relevant experience and qualifications, along with a resume to Frank Newhard, Sr. VP of Operations, at email@example.com.