Solect is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Project Manager responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing resources and activities involved in the installation of commercial PV Solar Systems. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of commercial solar experience, superb customer service skills, strong technical and business acumen, and impeccable time-management skills which will enable success across multiple projects simultaneously. He/She will be a driven, self-starter with a passion for the solar industry and the desire to propel a fast-growing Solar Development firm to regional prominence. The position requires the ability to manage a large volume of projects while demonstrating excellent communication. The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a key to success in this role. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team and participate in the solar (PV) industry from the ground up.
- Develop detailed project plans
- Ensure projects are completed within scheduled timeframes.
- Manage customer communication and ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of the project schedule from kickoff to closeout.
- Monitor processes, materials, safety, and job quality in order to detect or assess problems.
- Provide timely project information necessary to meet internal process controls.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 years of commercial solar experience
- Successfully managed multiple 500KW projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and work well with the entire Solect team.
- Strong computer skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pristine driving record
- NABCEP Certification Preferred.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest addressing relevant experience and qualifications, along with a resume to Frank Newhard, Sr. VP of Operations, at email@example.com